AgroScout is looking for a Customer Success Manager. The CSM will be responsible for customer onboarding, support, post-sales, upsell, renewals, and overall customer satisfaction around the globe, mainly in North and South America. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about AgroScout solutions as he/she is about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
In this role you will:
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for customers, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and renewals.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the AgroScout on-boarding process (Plan, Design, and Delivery)
- Proactively engage accounts to ensure that AgroScout’s full functionality and offerings are being leveraged, maximizing the value of each customer’s subscription
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers, handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship from end-to-end once the sale has been completed.
- Actively update customers on product updates and AgroScout’s product roadmap
- Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive further product adoption.
- 4+years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, or account management functions
- Experience in Sales processes and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – preferred
- Comfortable with leading workshop and training sessions
- Technical skills for guiding customers through technical processes.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Experience in startups hectic environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, self-learning, analytical, problem-solving, and able to work under pressure
- English level – Fluent, Spanish – Huge advantage
- Availability supporting North and South America’s customers (time zone differences)