We are looking for a multi-tasking office manager to support us!
Someone motivated and passionate about getting things done.
It will be your responsibility to support the office’s daily needs including the CEO’s admin.
Success in this role will allow the candidate to become a key contributor to assuring an effective and productive work environment.
If you are fluent in Hebrew and English, both verbal and written communication, proactive, hardworking, solutions-focused, and organized with a strong service-orientation and can-do attitude – your place is with us.
- Provide total Admin and back-office support, including managing the office and the CEO’s calendar, coordinating meetings, handling internal & external meeting requests and tracking.
- Support office and employees’ admin needs.
- Organize agendas and materials for meetings, company days, and social welfare activities.
- Create and reformat effective presentations and documentation.
- Attend meetings as needed; take notes, gather follow-up action items, and follow up on next steps.
- Act as a point of contact for investors, partners, clients, and employees.
- 2+ years of experience in office management, experience in a startup – an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – both English and Hebrew
- Ability to work with many interfaces in parallel
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively organize and execute tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team or collaborate with colleagues
- Highly proactive and able to execute projects from start to end
- Ability to work and perform in a complex and uncertain work environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to adjust working hours to other regional hours when required
- High interpersonal communication skills